VARIOUS - VIVA Interaktiv: Die Wunsch-Hit (Vol. 2) (487492 2)


CD
01. Backstreet Boys – Anywhere For You
02. No Mercy – When I Die
03. Nana – Darkman
04. Mola Adebisi – Shake That Body
05. Tic Tac Toe – Verpiss Dich
06. Ghetto People feat L-Viz – Fever
07. 3T – I Need You
08. *NSYNC – I Want You Back
09. Worlds Apart – I Was Born To Love You
10. Marky Mark – Hey DJ
11. Pharao – Temple Of Love
12. Marcel Romanoff – I'd Love You To Want Me
13. Jean-Michel Jarre – Oxygene 8
14. Human Nature – Tellin' Everybody
15. Run-DMC – Walk This Way
16. H-Blockx – How Do You Feel?
17. Die Toten Hosen – Hier Kommt Alex (Live Version)
18. Bad Religion – Punk Rock Song (Deutsche Version)
19. Depeche Mode – Barrel Of A Gun
CD
01. Apollo 440 – Ain't Talking 'Bout Dub
02. M.R. – To France
03. Marusha – Ur Life
04. DJ Quicksilver – Bellisima
05. Sequential One – My Love Is Hot
06. Chicane – Offshore
07. Vertigo – Oxygene
08. Red 5 – I Love You...Stop!
09. Souvlaki – Inferno
10. Hobo feat. Muddy Waters – Hoochie Coochie Man
11. Lyte Funkie Ones – Step By Step
12. Jamiroquai – Cosmic Girl
13. Alisha's Attic – Alisha Rules The World
14. 2 Young – Crimson & Clover
15. DJ BoBo - Respect Yourself
16. Scooter – Break It Up
17. Peter Andre – I Feel You
18. Marquis feat Brixx - The Rain
19. Die Fantastischen Vier – Der Picknicker